Luxury Spa in Myrtle Beach, SC
Scheduling an appointment:
- An appointment is required for all spa services.
- To contact the spa or make an appointment:
- Phone: 843-692-3730
- Email our Spa
- We ask that you arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment to ensure full service. A health history form is presented at the time of arrival, so we can perform services comfortably, effectively and safe. You will have access to sauna, steam room, whirlpool, indoor pool and fitness center for the duration of Hibiscus Spa operating hours on the day of your treatment.
- It is recommended you avoid treatments involving heat and deep pressure if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, a heart condition, or recent surgeries. It is always advisable to check with your doctor prior to arrival. Prior to a facial, it is beneficial to utilize the steam room or sauna and men should shave. Please do not shave 24 hours before an exfoliation treatment. We will make every attempt to honor your requests for male or female therapists; however, we cannot guarantee availability. You will be professionally draped for your treatment, so please feel comfortable to undress completely when changing into your robe. The Hibiscus Spa and our guests would like the spa atmosphere to be relaxing and soothing. Please respect the right to privacy and a quiet environment for all guests. Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated. Allow at least one hour between your last meal and your treatment. Limit the consumption of coffee or alcohol prior to your spa visit.
- If you must cancel or reschedule an appointment, please give a minimum six-hours notice as a courtesy to other guests and our therapists. Cancellations with less than 6 hours notice will be billed at 50% of the service. No shows will be billed at the full rate. Packages and groups of 4 or more must be cancelled 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged in full.
Spa Code of Conduct
- Your Rights and Responsibilities as a Spa Guest: Although there are many spas around the world, each offering a unique experience, they are all devoted to enhancing overall well-being through a variety of professional services that encourage the renewal of mind, body, spirit. To enjoy your spa experience to the fullest, observe the Code of Conduct, act responsibly and be aware that common sense and personal awareness can help ensure your satisfaction, comfort and safety, as well as that of others.
- For your convenience, we customarily add a 20% Gratuity to your bill at the end of your visit. Additional gratuities may be offered at your discretion. If you have any questions, please speak with a Spa Coordinator.